Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chinese Business: Another Crap?

China takes over the world in 380 days. That sounds pretty much like a cartoon series we all know very well. But in the real sense, China seem to be taking over the world albeit slowly. many countries in Africa have had their share of Chinese products infiltrating the market.

One question that always come to my mind is: How good is Chinese business or products? Maybe Japan`s electronic products are better than that of China. Maybe--or what do you think? I think so, really. Then how come these guys manage to take over the market and the business so easily? Heaven knows.

the other day, I read in Times magazine how American business are getting sold to foreign firms--Chinese included. I have my own fears and not all humans feel the way I do, since some notable people in the United States have already commented that business sales is one thing that America really needed.

However, I think that if Chinese goods which I think are not that sophisticated but easily penetrate other markets; are allowed to rule the world, then the human race will moving backward. Everywhere around me I see their products from electronic phone chargers to electric stove cookers and I can testify that these things which many people would rather die than forgo are not really worth our time and money.

Dmegs Web Directory

No comments: